Now that we’ve powered through the post-Labor Day blues, it’s time to catch up on the week’s news about 21st Century Fox and its businesses. In this week’s 21CF news recap, FX Networks’ “Atlanta” has a strong series premiere, FXX’s “You’re the Worst” has a strong start to its third season, 21CF invests in DriveTribe, FX Networks and FX Productions CEO John Landgraf gets two profiles, and more.
- ‘Atlanta’ premiere ratings bode well for FX (Deadline Hollywood)
- ‘You’re The Worst’ Season 3 premiere breaks ratings records for FXX (Deadline Hollywood)
- Chris Wallace will be the first presidential debate moderator from FOX News (Los Angeles Times)
- FOX News tops primetime ratings charts (Multichannel News)
- What’s so special about FX President John Landgraf? (Vanity Fair)
- FX President John Landgraf is the quiet genius inside your TV (GQ)
- Fox backs digital platform DriveTribe with former ‘Top Gear’ hosts on board (Variety)
Enjoy the weekend!