This week’s recap of news about 21CF and its businesses features FX Networks’ upcoming “X-Men” series “Legion” appearing at New York Comic Con, Skip Bayless boosting FOX Sports 1’s viewership, “Lethal Weapon” getting a full-season order from FOX, “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children” nearing an international box office milestone, a look at FOX News’ strong year and more.
- ‘Legion’ premiere previewed at NYCC: A look inside FX’s upcoming ‘X-Men’ series (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Skip Bayless jump-starts FOX Sports 1 viewership by 358 percent in first month (The Wrap)
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ lands full-season order from FOX (Variety)
- ‘Miss Peregrine’ nears $100M overseas (Deadline)
- Steve Harvey to host ‘Showtime at the Apollo’ revival on FOX (Variety)
- Despite it all, it’s a banner year for FOX News (Media Life)
- FOX News Channel at 20: New $30 million studio set and promise to ‘thrive’ (Deadline)
- Simple, visceral, fun: Why the ancient sport of kabaddi is enjoying a resurgence (The Guardian)
Enjoy the weekend!