This week’s recap of news about 21CF and its businesses includes 21st Century Fox’s in-principle agreement to acquire Sky, 21CF CEO James Murdoch talking about the appeal of the streaming business, FOX News going strong after the election, live commercials for the Super Bowl on FOX and more.
- 21st Century Fox in talks to buy rest of U.K.’s Sky (The Wall Street Journal)
- Fox’s James Murdoch: ‘Streaming business is much, much better’ than traditional TV (The Wrap)
- James Murdoch touts a diverse FOX News prime time (TVNewser)
- FOX News has been delivering total audience gains since the election (TVNewser)
- FOX builds live commercial concept for Super Bowl (Variety)
- FOX Sports tees up tech for Big Ten Championship game (Multichannel News)
- FX Marvel series ‘Legion’ gets premiere date, new trailer (The Wrap)
- The Hollywood Reporter’s 2016 Women in Entertainment Power 100 (The Hollywood Reporter)
Enjoy the weekend!