This week’s recap of news about 21CF and its businesses includes Fox Searchlight acquiring rights to Wes Anderson’s next film, the co-creator of “24: Legacy” on how the new show fits into the franchise, “Peak TV” continuing in 2016 and more.
- Fox Searchlight acquires Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle of Dogs’ in world rights deal (Deadline)
- ‘24: Legacy’ creator on how the show ‘evolved’ to become part of the franchise (Variety)
- Peak TV still going strong with 455 scripted shows in 2016 (The Wall Street Journal)
- FOX plans hoops game with no commercials (Broadcasting & Cable)
- Critics’ picks: The best TV performances of 2016 (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Cable TV rankings 2016: Presidential politics fuels ratings gains (Deadline)