This week’s recap of news about 21st Century Fox and its businesses includes 21CF’s fiscal Q1 2018 results, “The Mick” getting a full second season, FOX exceeding its ad sales forecast for the World Series and more.
- 21st Century Fox quarterly earnings exceeds expectations (The Hollywood Reporter)
- ‘The Mick’ scores full Season 2 order at FOX (Variety)
- Thrilling World Series draws sponsors to FOX for Game 7 (Broadcasting & Cable)
- Fox says Sky deal won’t reduce viewpoint diversity (Multichannel News)
- ‘Page Six TV’ helps stations make the show their own (Broadcasting & Cable)
- Pro Kabaddi S5 highest-rated non-cricket event on TV, claims Star (TelevisionPost)
- Star India’s Hotstar adds two more news channels to its platform (TelevisionPost)
- Fox News hires former Trump advisor Sebastian Gorka as analyst (Variety)
Enjoy the weekend!