Fox Searchlight’s TV division, “Legion” gets a Peabody nomination, big IPL viewership for Star
This week’s recap of news about 21st Century Fox and its businesses includes Fox Searchlight’s television division, a Peabody Award nomination for FX’s “Legion,” Star getting big viewership numbers for the inaugural match of the 11th Indian Premier League season and more.
- Fox Searchlight launches TV division (Deadline)
- ‘Legion’ nominated for a Peabody Award (ComicBook.com)
- IPL scores big on Star Network: 6.35 mn impressions for the inaugural match (Business Standard)
- Fox Television Stations add news in nine markets (Deadline)
- MipFormats: ‘The Four’ in development in 18 countries as FOX preps Season 2 (Variety)
- TV ratings: ‘Empire’ leads Wednesday (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Producer Ileen Maisel inks first-look deal with Fox 21 TV Studios, sets first project based on YA novel ‘The Fandom’ (Deadline)
- Chung named Fox Stations Chief Digital Exec (TVNewsCheck)
- Fox announces ‘Alien Day’ festivities, collectibles and sweepstakes (ComicBook.com)
Enjoy the weekend!